Manuscripts should be submitted electronically in JNAO .PDF format to the JNAO Editorial Office through the authors' page.
In order to facilitate the editing process, authors are requested to conform to the following requirements:
- Manuscripts must be submitted in JNAO format and written in English
- The first page should contain the title, name and address of the author(s), including an e-mail address, an abstract, a 2000 Mathematics Subject Classification of the article, and some keywords and phrases.
- Diagrams and figures (with captions) must be in a form suitable for reproduction.
- References should be given at the end of the paper, ordered alphabetically by name of the author, and numbered consecutively. Journal articles should be listed with names and initials of all authors, full title, name of journal abbreviated as in the "Abbreviations of Names of Serials" Mathematical Reviews, volume number, year of publication, first and last page numbers. Books should be listed with the name of author(s), full title, edition (if not the first), name of series and number (if one of a series), publisher, place of publication and year. Citation in the text should be given by numbers in square brackets.
- Authors are advised to consult the AMS Author Handbook published by the American Mathematical Society for the preparation of their papers.
- Authors whose articles have been accepted for publication are encouraged to provide electronic files of their articles, either in a LaTeX file (preferred), along with the corresponding PDF file, to expedite the production process.
- Manuscripts are accepted for consideration with the understanding that the same work has not been or will not be published elsewhere. Certain articles considered appropriate by the Editorial Board might also be accepted with proper acknowledgment.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).